BAP is a comprehensive and successful business assistance center. We’re recognized for our responsive, innovative, and effective programs and advocacy efforts. Once students complete the YEP program, our Business Assistance Center will provide support specifically for youth that desire to own a business.
The BAP mission is to provide management and technical assistance through comprehensive training and counseling on a vast array of topics to assist entrepreneurs grow their businesses. The vision of BAP is Future business owners achieve economic independence through entrepreneurship.
Our objective is to empower youth to fully participate in the economy by developing their capacity as business owners and entrepreneurs to start, build, and grow successful businesses. This will be accomplished by providing intensive training and connecting them to other business owners and business development resources in the community.
- New Venture Assistance
- Business Owner Partnerships
- Legal: Procurements and Contracts
- Power Networking Series: one-on-one counseling, workshops, trainings, networking events
- Marketing Accelerator Program
- Micro-Lending Referral Assistance
- Business Start-Up Incubation Center